Topic: Erasmu Studen Sweden

Hi. I do not have any disability, however I would like to get an internship as Erasmus student in Sweden, basically internship in business administration. Currently, my university does not have any bilateral agreements with Swedish universities for next academic year.

Firstly, could you recommend me any websites? For example, websites where are listed institutions which already hosted an Erasmus internship students in Sweden. I went through websites of couple recruiting agencies, however this process is quite long and not really useful for my purpose.

I would like to get some better contact or connection to the companies which already employed students for Erasmus placement.

Thank you for your answer.

Re: Erasmu Studen Sweden

Hi,
I am sorry to tell you this but this website is only for students with disabilities. If you are trying to study in an exchange program through Erasmus you can check out the website www.programkontoret.se. They have all information in english.
Best Regards

By crewmember: Tina

Re: Erasmu Studen Sweden

I am not sure you will be able to get an Erasmus scholarship especially because your university is not connected with any of the Swedish universities. You could however follow another type of scholarship, there are plenty to chose from here, all you have to do is find one that you can comply with. That's how I found my management degree scholarship. I hope you found this information helpful.