Topic: Hospitality Management

I have done diploma in food and beverage production in Nepal. I want to study further. Where are the best colleges to study hospitality management and what the entry requirements?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thelinkn/public_html/SAWL/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thelinkn/public_html/SAWL/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Hospitality Management

Thank you for your query.

There are a number of colleges in Ireland running courses which may be of interest to you, which I have outlined below with the contact details and website page links.

However, there are both academic and residency conditions governing the offer of places to foreign applicants. For information about admission procedures and course fees I suggest that you contact the Admissions Office of each college you are interested in attending. I have included this information with the colleges listed below.

As far as I can ascertain if the applicant is offered a college place, they must pay the tuition fees in full in order to apply for a study visa. The college will issue a letter confirming this payment. The original letter is required in order to apply for a student visa. It is important to remember that this process can take several months and you should allow for this when you are planning your admission date.

Admission on to a full time programme in a college in Ireland does not automatically guarantee you a student visa. You must also meet immigration requirements in order to reside and study in Ireland. Non-EU Applicants must apply for a visa to the Embassy of Ireland or the Consulate in their home country. It is the responsibility of the applicant to organise a study visa prior to arrival in Ireland. Please contact your local Irish Embassy or Consulate or the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ireland.

College: Dublin Institute of Technology (located in capital city - Dublin)
Admissions Office: Email: [email protected]

Faculty of Tourism and Food
Faculty Director Michael Mulvey: Email [email protected]

http://www.dit.ie/study/international/s … countries/

http://www.dit.ie/study/international/s … entoffice/
-------------------------------------

College: Cork Institute of Technology. (Located in Cork city which is approx 250 km away from the capital city Dublin)
3 year degree course in Hospitality Management, or 2 year higher diploma course in Hospitality Management.

Department of Tourism and Hospitality Studies
Contact Mr Séamus Forde. Email: [email protected]

http://www.cit.ie/Courses.cfm/section/n … urses.html

For information with regard to admissions procedures at Cork Institute of Technology please contact: [email protected]

For information concerning tuition and registration fees for Cork Institute of Technology email: [email protected]
---------------------------------------

College: Dundalk Institute of Technology (located just on outskirts of Dundalk town – approximately 83 km north of Dublin city)

Admissions Office: [email protected]

School of Business Hospitality Management
Head of Section of Hospitality - Ms. Brianain Erraught,
Email: [email protected]

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

By crewmember: Lorraine

Re: Hospitality Management

Thanks for sharing this resource, I was in desperate need of finding a list of colleges that offer a wide variety of degrees. I am interested in an homeland security degree and I found this online resource for it but I still want to check other options and then go for the one that fits the best. Now I'll have to figure out a way to properly evaluate everything I find.